Cordoba: ORCHESTRA CE C(Item ID: ORCHESTRA CE C Serial#: 11717729)
Hybrid 12-Fret Cutaway Nylon String with Cedar Top and Rosewood back and Sides and Fishman Presys Blend Pickup System
From the Cordoba website:
"The Orchestra CE belongs to Cordoba’s Fusion series, a line of high quality crossover or hybrid style nylon string guitars designed to play and feel like steel string acoustics. Most notably, the necks are carved thinner than traditional Spanish-style “classical” guitars and have a nut width of 48mm or 1 7/8". These slimmer dimensions combined with a radiused fingerboard give the Fusion series the feel and playability that most steel string and electric guitar players are used to. Tonally, the Fusion series models have all the warmth, body, and resonance that traditional "classical" nylon string guitars are known for, and are built using traditional Spanish guitar methods like domed soundboards and fan bracing patterns in the design."
* Top - Solid Canadian Cedar
* Back & Sides - Laminated Indian Rosewood
* Binding/Bridge - Mahogany Binding/Indian Rosewood Bridge
* Purfling/Inlay - 3-ply Maple and Ebony top, back, and side purfling.
* Rosette - All natural inlaid wood rings.
* Finish - High gloss PU finish.
* Neck - Mahogany - Fusion Style ( cordobaguitars.com )
* Fingerboard - Ebony (radiused)
* Truss Rod - Yes, 4mm
* Scale Length - 650mm (25.6")
* Nut Width - 48mm (1 7/8")
* String Spacing at Saddle - 9mm
* Fret Marker Inlays - Mother-of-Pearl at 3, 5, 7, 9, 12, 15, 17.
* Nut/Saddle - Bone
* Number of Frets - 12 to body, 19 total
* Bracing/Build - Spanish fan bracing, cutaway electric.
* Tuning Machines - Cordoba silver tuning machines.
* Electronics - Fishman Presys Blend ( cordobaguitars.com )
This guitar includes a deluxe Cordoba gigbag.
Click below to popup a larger image