Hollow Body Guitars
G&l: BLUESBOY CUST(Item ID: BLUESBOY CUST)
Sorry, this item is not currently in stockASAT Classic Bluesboy Semi-Hollow with Empress Wood Body in Spanish Copper Metallic with White Top Binding
From the G&L website:
"The G&L ASAT® Classic Bluesboy™ is a factory-modded version of Leo’s final word on the traditional single-cutaway bolt-on axe. For players looking for the unmistakable warmth of a classic humbucker in the neck position, the Bluesboy delivers with a well-balanced pairing of a G&L A2S4248N Alnico II magnet humbucker and a single-coil G&L Magnetic Field Design™ bridge pickup designed by Leo Fender†. Framed in a classic boxed-steel bridge, the single-coil MFD™ bridge pickup delivers crisp attack with complex harmonics while individual brass saddles offer modern levels of intonation refinement. Flip to the neck ‘bucker and you’ll discover all the charismatic warmth you could ask for. Put ‘em together and you’ll find yourself immersed in exploring the limits of this guitar’s surprising versatility.
The Bluesboy’s hard-rock maple neck features an easy-playing satin finish, comfortable 9 1/2″ radius and Jescar 57110 medium-jumbo nickel-silver frets for silky playability."
Features and Specs:
• Body Wood - Empress (Paulownia tomentosa)
• Finish - Spanish Copper Metallic with White Top Binding
• Pickups - Leo Fender-Designed G&L MFD Single Coil (bridge), G&L A2S4248N Alnico II Magnet Humbucker (neck)
• Neck - Hard-Rock Maple with Vintage Tint Satin Finish
• Neck Profile - G&L Modern Classic with 9 1/2" Radius
• Fingerboard - Caribbean Rosewood
• Scale - 25 1/2"
• Nut - 100% Natural Bone
• Frets - 22 Medium Jumbo, Jescar 57110 18% Nickel Silver
• Pickguard - 4-Ply Tortoise Shell
• Tuning Machines - 12:1 Ratio, Sealed-Back
• Bridge - Traditional Boxed-Steel Bridge with Individual Brass Saddles
• Controls - 3-Position Pickup Selector, Volume, Tone
This guitar includes a deluxe G&L hardshell case.
Sorry, this item is not currently in stock
Click below to popup a larger image