Linea Professional Spruce
The Linea Professional is a top model from our friends at Alhambra. The instrument is the product of a collaboration between Senores Mengual and Margarit. They are the individual luthiers at Alhambra who make the Luthier model signature guitars. In addition to some very attractive and tasteful body bindings, the guitar features their most select tonewoods with an ebony fingerboard and deluxe custom tuning machines.
Alhambra guitars are marked by a voice that is earthy, full-bodied, firm and responsive. Their strong vibrant bass provides the foundation that imbues the middle register with definition and the treble with both weight and clarity. All of the models have personality and are inspiring and fun to play. Their best quality models exhibit the above family traits but with an additional complexity and richness of voice which readily justifies their higher price.
The Linea Professional model shown here is exceptional. It clearly shares the unique tonal qualities that characterize and distinguish Alhambra guitars, but every tonal facet is extended by another degree. The bass is more than strong and vibrant - it is profound. The middle register is not just firm and well defined - it is deep and succulent. And the treble exhibits weight and clarity, but with added color and sustain. The result is a voice that is uncommonly rich, smooth and blended in a manner that is especially lyrical. G.P.
- Solid German Spruce Soundboard
- Palosanto (East Indian Rosewood) Back and Sides
- Alhambra Cat Bracing Pattern
- Rosewood Top and Back Binding
- Triangle Marquetry Top Purfling
- Sycamore (?) Side and Back Purfling
- Rosewood Back Strip and Heel Cap
- Triangle Marquetry Rosette
- Nitrocellulose Top Finish
- Spanish Cedar Neck
- Ebony Fingerboard
- Rosewood Headstock Veneer
- Rosewood Bridge
- Schaller Grand Tune Classic Hauser Tuning Machines with Ivoroid Buttons
- Bone Nut
- Bone Saddle
- 52 mm (2") Nut Width
- 650 mm Scale Length
- Deluxe Arched Top Hard Case
|Model||LINEA PROF SPR|