Banjo With Resonator
Deering: GOODTIME TWO(Item ID: GOODTIME TWO Serial#: NNE05021804)
5-String Banjo with 3-Ply Maple Rim and Maple Resonator and Natural Satin Finish
From the Deering website:
"A resonator back provides more projection of sound in the Goodtime Two. We make it here in the USA, at the Deering shop with the same tooling we use to make the top of the line banjos. You can definitely tell a volume difference between open back and a Goodtime Two. The rich, golden tone and the reverberation off the resonator sound great as the sound waves aren't getting trapped between you and the banjo, which makes a pretty big difference. If you want a great low priced bluegrass banjo for travel and leisure that plays correctly and is durable, this is the best buy on the market!"
Features and Specs:
- Blonde Slender Rock Maple Neck
- 22 Pressed In Nickel Silver Frets
- Exotic Wood Bowtie Inlays
- Geared Tuners
- Geared 5th String Tuner
- Sealed Geared Guitar Tuners
-Durable Satin Finish
- Deering Fiddle Shaped Peghead
- 3-ply Violin Grade Goodtime Maple Rim
- 11" Frosted Top High Crown Head
- Steel Tension Hoop
- 16 Bracket Shoes
- 16 Flat Hooks with 9/32″ Hex Nuts
- Patented Goodtime Tailpiece
- 2-Piece Flange
- Nickel-Plated Armrest
- Nickel Plated Hardware
- Resonator of Blonde Maple
- Black Binding
- Durable Satin Finish
- Neck Width at the Nut- 1 1/4"
- Scale Length Nut to Bridge- 26.25'
- Resonator Diameter - 13 7/8"
- Rim Diameter- 11"
- Overall Instrument Length 38"
Weight: Approx. 6 lbs
Warranty: 6 years
www.youtube.com banjo does not include a case or a gigbag.
Click below to popup a larger image