Fender: 2262000012(Item ID: 2262000012)
Limited Edition Bassbreaker 15 Watt Tube Combo Amplifier with Lacquered Tweed Cover (SN M1692795)
From the Fender website:
"One of our most popular new amps gets a vintage makeover! This Bassbreaker 15 amp is covered in classic lacquered tweed with the Bassman grille cloth for a look that is as iconic as you can get. Combine that with the British crunch of a 12” Celestion® Greenback speaker and you’ve got a versatile modern amp that looks right at home in any classic amp collection!
Supercharged and hosting a plethora of powerful, flexible features, the Bassbreaker 15 Combo is the newest evolution of the classic Fender Bassman® sound. The redesigned circuitry breaks the mold, adding three different flavors of breakup—the satisfying sound of pushed tubes that heralded the dawn of hard rock. Onstage or in the studio, this top-notch performer is full of raw, rocking tone."
* Only 200 Units for North America
* Lacquered Tweed Covering and Bassman Grille Cloth
* 12" 8-ohm Celestion Greenback Speaker.
* Structure switch for three distinct tonal flavors
* Recording-friendly Power Amp Mute
* Switchable speaker-emulated XLR line output and ground lift.
* Red Amp Jewel
* Black Chicken Head Knobs
* Brown Leather Handle
* "Limited Edition" FSR Badge
* Amplifier Type - Tube
* Output Power - 15 watts
* Preamp Tubes - Three 12AX7's
* Power Tubes - Two EL84's
* Rectifier - Solid State
* Speaker - One 12" 8-ohm Celestion Greenback
* Impedance - 4, 8, or 16 ohms
* Inputs - One
* Controls - Bright, Gain, Structure, Bass, Middle, Treble, Master, Reverb
* Covering/Grille Cloth - Lacquered Tweed Covering and Bassman Grille Cloth
* Height - 17.5" (44.5 cm)
* Width - 19.56" (49.68 cm)
* Depth - 10.5" (26.7 cm)
* Weight - 40 lbs. (18.2 kg)
Click below to popup a larger image