Kentucky: KM270(Item ID: KM270)
Sorry, this item is not currently in stockA-Style O-Hole with Solid German Spruce Top and Traditional Sunburst Finish
From the saga website:
"Before 1922, most popular mandolins had Oval-shaped sound holes; offering a distinctive sound that played a significant role in shaping the sound of popular music of the day. The diminutive size, unique voice, and relative affordability made it perfect for a wide range of musical styles. To this day, vintage examples of these popular A-style instruments are still played by discerning musicians and coveted by collectors around the world. Now, anyone can afford to own this legendary mandolin design in a Kentucky KM-270 A-style mandolin with the oval sound hole! Incorporating the best features of vintage designs, and using only the best tone woods, each instrument is expertly hand-carved and graduated to produce an instrument with a tone, look and build quality of highly prized collectible instruments."
Features and Specifications:
* Top - Solid German Spruce
* Finish - High-Gloss Tradition Sunburst
* Back and Side Material - Solid Maple
* Binding - Ivoroid
* Bridge Material - Rosewood with Adjustment Wheel
* Neck Material - One-Piece Alpine Maple
* Neck/Body Joint - Dovetail
* Fingerboard Material - Rosewood
* Fingerboard Binding - White ABS
* Fingerboard Inlay - M-O-P Dots
* Scale Length - 13 7/8"
* Number of Frets Clear - 14
* Number of Frets Total - 22
* Nut Material- Bone
* Nut Width - 1 1/8"
* Peghead Inlay - Vintage Wreath White Pearl and Pearl Kentucky Script
* Peghead Overlay - Snakehead Rosewood
* Pickguard - Black/White/Black ABS with Beveled Edge
* Plating - Nickel-Plated / Pattern and Logo Stamped
* Tailpiece - Nickel-Plated with Coverplate and Leather Insert
* Truss Rod - Traditional 2-Screw Black ABS
* Tuning Machines - High Quality Tuning Machines with White Buttons
This mandolin does not include a case or gig bag.
Sorry, this item is not currently in stock
Click below to popup a larger image