Kentucky: KM250(Item ID: KM250)
Sorry, this item is not currently in stockA-Style F-Hole with German Spruce Top and Sunburst Finish
From the SAGA website:
"Every Kentucky Artist mandolin is meticulously handcrafted from the finest materials to produce the finest possible instrument for players of every level. The redesigned KM-250 Artist A-model series of mandolins is no exception. With upgraded woods and specifications throughout, we can offer the serious player some of the finest new instruments whose rich tone and quick response continues to improve as the instrument ages."
* Solid carved German spruce top gives you clean articulation and a crisp, bright tone.
* Solid carved Alpine maple back and sides for extra punch.
* Slim Alpine maple neck for comfortable, easy action.
* Choice East Indian rosewood radiused fingerboard ensures silky smooth playability.
* High-gloss sunburst finish imparts traditional beauty and luster.
This mandolin does not include a case or gig bag.
Sorry, this item is not currently in stock
Click below to popup a larger image