Martin, C.F.: D JR 2E SAPELE(Item ID: D JR 2E SAPELE)
Sorry, this item is not currently in stockD Jr. 2 15/16ths Size Dreadnought with Solid Sapele Top and Sapele Back and Sides
From the Martin website:
"The distinctive Dreadnought Junior body size is a great guitar for players of all levels that is really easy to play, yet maintains the booming bass attributed to the Dreadnought body shape. The D Jr. 2 Sapele acoustic guitar uses sapele as the foundation for the top, back and sides. This model also features a Richlite fingerboard and bridge, and a hand-rubbed body and neck finish."
Features and Specifications:
* Mortise and Tenon Neck Joint
* Back Material - Sapele
* Top Material - Solid Sapele
* Rosette - Multi-Stripe
* Bracing Pattern - X Brace
* Brace Shape - Scalloped
* Brace Material - Sitka Spruce
* Brace Size - 1/4"
* Neck Material - Select Hardwood
* Neck Shape - High Performance Taper
* Plek - Yes
* Nut Material - White Corian
* Headstock Shape - Solid with Dreadnought Junior Taper
* Headplate Material - Rosewood HPL
* Fingerboard Material - FSC® Certified Richlite
* Scale Length - 24''
* Neck Joins Body at - 14th Fret
* Number of Frets - 20
* Fingerboard Width at Nut - 1 3/4''
* Fingerboard Width at 12th Fret - 2 1/8''
* Fingerboard Inlay Material - White Plastic Dots
* Side Dots - White
* Finish - Hand Rubbed
* Bridge Material - FSC® Certified Richlite
* Bridge Style - Junior Style Belly
* Bridge String Spacing - 2 5/32"
* Saddle - Compensated White Tusq
* Saddle Radius - 16"
* Tuning Machines - Chrome Enclosed Gear
* Recommended Strings - SP Lifespan 92/8 Phosphor Bronze Medium (MSP7200)
* Bridge Pin Material - White Plastic
* Bridge Pin Dots - Black Plastic
* Pickguard - Faux Tortoise
This guitar includes a custom Martin gigbag.
Sorry, this item is not currently in stock
Click below to popup a larger image