Eastman: AC122-1CE(Item ID: AC122-1CE Serial#: 11855005)
Grand Auditorium Cutaway with Gloss Finished Solid Spruce Top and Solid Sapele Back and Sides and Fishman Sonitone Pickup with Volume and Tone Controls
From the Eastman website:
"The modern profile of the Grand Auditorium represents the best of both worlds for flat-pickers and fingerstylists. The Grand Auditorium is a true hybrid that has many of the attributes of smaller bodies with the volume, punch and bass of a dreadnought without sacrificing anything."
* Neck Material - Mahogany
* Fingerboard - Ebony
* Nut Material - Bone
* Nut Width - 1-3/4"
* Fretwire - 20 Jescar-FW43080
* Scale Length - 25.4"
* Body Dimensions - 16" X 4-1/4"
* Bracings - Hand-Carved Scalloped X
* Body Top - Solid Sitka Spruce with Gloss Finish
* Body Back/Sides - Solid Sapele with Open Pore Finish
* Bridge/Saddle - Rosewood/Bone, 2-5/32" Spacing
* Rosette - Classic
* Cutaway - Yes
* Head Cap Veneer Material - Rosewood
* Truss Rod - Dual Acting
* Binding Material - Tortoise
* Logo Material - Maple
* Inlay Material - Pearl dot
* Side Dot Color - White
* Hardware Color - Chrome
* Tuners - Ping RM 1171-CVR 3+3
* Electronics - Fishman Sonitone
This guitar includes a deluxe padded gigbag.
Click below to popup a larger image