Eastman: AC122-1CE(Item ID: AC122-1CE)
Grand Auditorium Cutaway with Gloss Finished Solid Spruce Top and Solid Sapele Back and Sides and Fishman Sonitone Pickup with Volume and Tone Controls
From the Eastman website:
"The modern profile of the Grand Auditorium represents the best of both worlds for flat-pickers and fingerstylists. The Grand Auditorium is a true hybrid that has many of the attributes of smaller bodies with the volume, punch and bass of a dreadnought without sacrificing anything."
• Neck Material - Mahogany
• Fingerboard - Ebony
• Nut Material - Bone
• Nut Width - 1-3/4"
• Fretwire - 20 Jescar-FW43080
• Scale Length - 25.4"
• Body Dimensions - 16" X 4-1/4"
• Bracings - Hand-Carved Scalloped X
• Body Top - Solid Sitka Spruce with Gloss Finish
• Body Back/Sides - Solid Sapele with Open Pore Finish
• Bridge/Saddle - Rosewood/Bone, 2-5/32" Spacing
• Rosette - Classic
• Cutaway - Yes
• Head Cap Veneer Material - Rosewood
• Truss Rod - Dual Acting
• Binding Material - Tortoise
• Logo Material - Maple
• Inlay Material - Pearl dot
• Side Dot Color - White
• Hardware Color - Chrome
• Tuners - Ping RM 1171-CVR 3+3
• Electronics - Fishman Sonitone
This guitar includes a deluxe padded gigbag.
Click below to popup a larger image