Eastman: AC122-1CE(Item ID: AC122-1CE)
Sorry, this item is not currently in stockGrand Auditorium Cutaway with Gloss Finished Solid Spruce Top and Solid Sapele Back and Sides and Fishman Sonitone Pickup with Volume and Tone Controls
From the Eastman website:
"The modern profile of the Grand Auditorium represents the best of both worlds for flat-pickers and fingerstylists. The Grand Auditorium is a true hybrid that has many of the attributes of smaller bodies with the volume, punch and bass of a dreadnought without sacrificing anything."
• Neck Material - Mahogany
• Fingerboard - Ebony
• Nut Material - Bone
• Nut Width - 1-3/4"
• Fretwire - 20 Jescar-FW43080
• Scale Length - 25.4"
• Body Dimensions - 16" X 4-1/4"
• Bracings - Hand-Carved Scalloped X
• Body Top - Solid Sitka Spruce with Gloss Finish
• Body Back/Sides - Solid Sapele with Open Pore Finish
• Bridge/Saddle - Rosewood/Bone, 2-5/32" Spacing
• Rosette - Classic
• Cutaway - Yes
• Head Cap Veneer Material - Rosewood
• Truss Rod - Dual Acting
• Binding Material - Tortoise
• Logo Material - Maple
• Inlay Material - Pearl dot
• Side Dot Color - White
• Hardware Color - Chrome
• Tuners - Ping RM 1171-CVR 3+3
• Electronics - Fishman Sonitone
This guitar includes a deluxe padded gigbag.
Sorry, this item is not currently in stock
Click below to popup a larger image