Eastman: AC-GA2CE(Item ID: AC-GA2CE)
Grand Auditorium Cutaway with all Solid Sapele Body and Fishman Sonitone Pickup with Volume and Tone Controls
From the Eastman website:
'The modern profile of the Grand Auditorium represents the best of both worlds for flat-pickers and fingerstylists. The Grand Auditorium is a true hybrid that has many of the attributes of smaller bodies with the volume, punch and bass of a dreadnought without sacrificing anything."
* Neck Material - Mahogany
* Fingerboard - Rosewood
* Nut Material - Bone
* Nut Width - 1-3/4"
* Fretwire - 20 Jescar-FW43080
* Scale Length - 25.4"
* Body Dimensions: -16" X 4-1/4"
* Bracings - Hand-Carved Scalloped X
* Body Top - Solid Sapele
* Body Back/Sides - Solid Sapele
* Bridge/Saddle - Rosewood/Bone, 2-5/32" Spacing
* Finish - Open pore
* Rosette - Basic
* Cutaway - Yes
* Head Cap Veneer Material - Rosewood
* Truss Rod - Dual Acting
* Binding Material - Black 3-ply
* Logo Material - Maple
* Inlay - Dot
* Inlay Material - Pearl
* Side Dot Color - White
* Hardware Color - Chrome
* Tuners - Ping RM 1171-CVR 3+3
* Electronics - Fishman Sonitone
This guitar includes a deluxe padded gigbag.
Click below to popup a larger image