Taylor: 114E(Item ID: 114E)
Grand Auditorium with Walnut and Spruce and Taylor ES-2 Pickup System
From the Taylor website:
"The walnut 100 Series incorporates layered back and sides, which offer extra resilience to fluctuating climate conditions, and a slightly narrower 1 11/16-inch neck. Itís one of the best full-size guitars youíll find for the money, especially with the availability of Taylorís ES-2 pickup. It makes a viable performance tool, a great entry-level guitar, or a second utility guitar for alternate tunings.
The heart of the Expression System 2 is Taylorís patented behind-the-saddle pickup, which features three uniquely positioned and individually calibrated pickup sensors. The location of the sensors enables a more dynamic range of acoustic sound to be captured than ever before. Together with Taylorís custom-designed ďprofessional audioĒ-grade preamp, this system produces exceptional amplified tone and responsiveness."
* Top wood - Solid Sitka Spruce
* Back and Sides - Layered Walnut
* Bracing Pattern - Taylor Standard II Bracing (Forward Shift Pattern)
* Body Finish - Matte 2.0 Varnish
* Neck Shape - Standard Taylor Profile
* Nut Width - 1-11/16"
* Fingerboard - Genuine African Ebony
* Neck Wood - Sapele
* Scale Length - 25 1/2"
* Number of Frets - 20
* Neck Finish - Matte 2.0 Varnish
* Pickup/Preamp- Expression System 2 Professional Audio-Grade
* Preamp EQ - Volume, Active Bass and Treble
* Feedback Filter - Onboard Phase Switch
* Tuning machines: Chrome Tuners with Chrome Buttons
* Bridge Genuine African Ebony
* Saddle and Nut - Micarta "Wave" Saddle; Tusq Nut
This guitar includes a custom Taylor gigbag.
Click below to popup a larger image