Fender: 0960250221(Item ID: 0960250221 Serial#: CC151101065)
PM-1 Paramount Series Dreadnought in Natural with Fender/Fishman-Designed PM Pickup
From the Fender website:
"U.S.-designed Paramount series acoustic instruments are finely crafted and specially voiced to bring your artistic vision to life. Each all-solid guitar offers many legacy design elements of classic ’60s models, including checkerboard purfling and rosette, pickguard shape and abalone and mother-of-pearl "Concert Tone" fingerboard inlays, and each model features an all new Fender/Fishman-designed PM preamp system that is specifically voiced for each body shape in the series, ensuring complete tonal control and variation."
• Top - Grade "A" Sitka Spruce
• Back and Sides - Solid Mahogany
• Purfling and Rosette - Checkerboard
• Finish - High Gloss Natural
• Bracing - Quartersawn Scalloped "X"
• Neck - Mahogany C-Shape
• Fingerboard - Rosewood
• Scale Length - 25.3" (643 mm)
• Fingerboard Radius - 15.75" (400 mm)
• Nut - Bone
• Nut Width - 1.69" (43 mm)
• Truss Rod - Dual-Action
• Bridge- Ebony -
• Saddle - Compensated Bone
• Bridge Pins - Ebony with Mother-of-Pearl Dots
• Tuning Machines - Nickel with Aged Black Buttons
• Pickguard - 1-Ply Tortoise Shell
• Electronic Controls - Volume, Bass, Treble, with Tuner and Phase
This guitar includes a deluxe black hardshell case with a black interior.
Click below to popup a larger image