Eastman: AR610(Item ID: AR610 Serial#: 13850384)
17" Archtop Hollowbody with Carved Solid Mahogany and Spruce and Classic Finish and No Pickup
What a cool guitar.
A few years ago, Eastman made another straight acoustic archtop but with a round soundhole, and we loved the firm, full sound it produced which was delivered with a nice tight cut. This f-hole AR-610 shares those characteristics.
What we find especially appealing about the unique voice of this guitar is its versatility. One will discover that it adapts remarkably well to a wide range of instrumental styles from gypsy jazz to folk music while adding its singular, inimitable color to the sound. Thus, it is fun to play, and because it is so well crafted, it is also easy to play. We have this instrument strung with light gauge phospher bronze acoustic strings which, in our opinion, suit it perfectly. We think you will agree.
* Body Dimensions - 17" X 3 1/8"
* Top Wood - Solid Hand Carved Spruce
* Back/Sides Wood - Solid Carved Mahogany
* Body Binding - 3-ply Ivoroid/Black
* Neck Woods - Mahogany
* Fingerboard - Rosewood
* Nut Width 1 3/4″
* Scale Length - 25″
* Frets - 22-Jescar FW47104-P
* Inlays None
* Bridge - Rosewood compensated, 2-3/32 Spacing
* Tailpiece - Gold & Rosewood Trapeze-style
* Tuners - Jinho RM1271GVR 3+3
* Finish - Classic Sunburst
This guitar includes a hardshell case.
Click below to popup a larger image