G&l: FALLOUT TREM(Item ID: FALLOUT TREM)
Sorry, this item is not currently in stockFallout in Vintage White with Dual Fulcrum Tremolo and 3-Ply Black Pickguard
Reminiscent of a G&L from the early 80ís, the Fallout is the ultimate Post-Punk guitar. Inspired by luminaries from the scene like Devoís Mark and Bob Mothersbaugh, this guitar is built for lightweight comfort and playability.
Tonally the Fallout is driven by two Paul Gagon designed Alnico pickups, a P90 in the neck position and a humbucker in the bridge. These pickups pair beautifully, the P90 sounds thick and meaty with just the right amount of sparkle and the humbucker growls and overdrives effortlessly. These pickups are splitable via a push/pull tone pot.
A star feature of the Fallout is the beautifully designed, sleek tremolo. This dual fulcrum tremolo feels so smooth and easy to use, giving the player total freedom.
Aesthetically this guitar is a total original featuring a G&L designed headstock only available on the Fallout.
Features and Specifications:
* Construction: Bolt-on
* Scale - 25 1/2"
* Pickups - G&L AP4285B P-90 in neck position and G&L AW4470B humbucker in bridge positon
* Body - Alder
* Neck -Hard-Rock Maple with Rosewood Fingerboard
* Nut Width - 1 5/8"
* Fingerboard Radius - 12"
Neck Profile - Medium C
* Frets - 22 Medium Jumbo, Nickel, Pleked
* Tuning Machines - 18:1 Ratio, Sealed-Back
* Bridge - G&L Saddle Lockô
* Controls - 3-position Pickup Selector, Volume, Tone with Push/Pull Coil Tap
This guitar includes a deluxe hardshell Tolex case.
Sorry, this item is not currently in stock
Click below to popup a larger image