Fender: 0144042598(Item ID: 0144042598 Serial#: MX16771678)
Offset Series Mustang with Olive Finish and Maple Fingerboard
From the Fender website:
"Since 1964 the Mustang model has been bringing Fender sound and style to the stage and the studio in the hands of trend-setting players ranging from Nirvana to The 1975. Upgraded with performance-oriented features, this new Mustang sports classic style with modern electronics in an ultra-comfortable short-scale form that’s easy to play all night long.
Tonally flexible, the pair of angled single-coil pickups make every note and chord pop with authentic Fender tone. These low-output pickups have a balanced voice with bell-like upper harmonics, punchy mids and thick lows for a sound that easily cuts through a mix. Master volume and tone controls, along with a three-way pickup switch craft your sound. Topped by a 9.5" radius maple fingerboard with 22 medium jumbo frets, the "C" shaped maple neck is comfortable for all playing styles and ideal for players with smaller hands, or those who use extended chord forms. The six-saddle string-through-body hardtail Strat® bridge increases sustain while the bent steel saddles add a touch of "cut" to your tone, and are adjustable for spot-on intonation. The 24' scale adds a bit of warmth and thickness to the guitar's inherent tone, while granting a slinkier playing feel, making it easier to perform multi-step bends. A gloss polyester finish protects the body while the neck bears a satin polyurethane finish for fast, easy playability. The aesthetic appointments add a touch of classic Fender style to this modernized design for dazzling style under the spotlights.
A cult favorite, the Mustang has evolved from a student oriented model to the underground champion that laid the foundation for grunge and modern alternative rock."
Features and Specs:
• Body - Alder
• Finish - Gloss Polyester
• Neck Material - Maple
• Neck Finish - Satin Polyurethane
• Neck Shape - "C" Shape
• Scale Length - 24" (610 mm)
• Fingerboard - Maple
• Fingerboard Radius - 9.5" (241 mm)
• Frets - 22 Medium Jumbo
• Nut - Synthetic Bone
• Nut Width - 1.650" (42 mm)
• Position Inlays - White Dots
• Bridge Pickup - Mustang® Single-Coil
• Neck Pickup - Mustang® Single-Coil
• Controls - Master Volume, Master Tone
• Pickup Switching - 3-Position Toggle: Position 1. Bridge Pickup, Position 2. Bridge And Neck Pickups, Position 3. Neck Pickup
• Bridge - 6-Saddle Strings-Through-Body Strat Hardtail with Bent Steel Saddles
• Hardware Finish - Nickel/Chrome
• Tuning Machines - Standard Cast/Sealed
• Pickguard - 4-Ply Aged White Pearloid
• Control Knobs - Vintage Style Black Plastic Jazz Bass®
Offset Series explained: www.youtube.com .
This guitar does not include a case or gigbag.
Click below to popup a larger image