Fender: 0144033503(Item ID: 0144033503)
Sorry, this item is not currently in stockOffset Series Mustang 90 in 2-Color Sunburst with Pau Ferro Fingerboard
From the Fender website:
"Perfect for garage rock and other styles that thrive on nonconformity, the Mustang 90 offers a distinctive take on a classic model. With upgraded features, unique aesthetics and fat Fender sound, this spirited instrument is perfect for players that march to a different beat. A new take on an underground classic, it stays true to the rebellious spirit that birthed rock ‘n’ roll.
Tonally flexible, the pair of Mustang MP-90 pickups have all the bite and pristine cleans you’ve come to expect from Fender pickups, with a snarly midrange and punchy low end that breathes new life into the traditional Mustang sound. Master volume and tone controls, along with a conventional three-way pickup switch, shape the pickups’ tone to craft your sound. Topped by a 9.5" radius maple fingerboard with 22 medium jumbo frets, the "C" shaped maple neck is comfortable for all playing styles. The six-saddle string-through-body hardtail Strat® bridge increases sustain while the bent steel saddles add a touch of 'cut' to your sound, and are adjustable for spot-on intonation. The 24" scale is ideal for players with smaller hands, while adding a bit of warmth and thickness to the guitar's inherent tone and giving it a slinkier playing feel.
This guitar's smaller body easily fits those with smaller frames while maintaining Fender's classic stylistic appeal, and is also great for energetic stage performances thanks to its light weight. A gloss polyester finish protects the body while the neck bears a satin polyurethane finish for fast, easy playability. A hot-rodded take on an indie hero, the Mustang 90 is the ideal guitar for the new wave of players who desire modern features and classic short-scale style."
Features and Specs:
* Body - Alder
* Finish - Gloss Polyester
* Neck Material - Maple
* Neck Finish - Satin Polyurethane
* Neck Shape - "C" Shape
* Scale Length - 24" (610 mm)
* Fingerboard - Pau Ferro
* Fingerboard Radius - 9.5" (241 mm)
* Frets - 22 Medium Jumbo
* Nut - Synthetic Bone
* Nut Width - 1.650" (42 mm)
* Position Inlays - White Dots
* Bridge Pickup - MUSTANG® MP-90
* Neck Pickup - MUSTANG® MP-90
* Controls - Master Volume, Master Tone
* Pickup Switching - 3-Position Toggle: Position 1. Bridge Pickup, Position 2. Bridge And Neck Pickups, Position 3. Neck Pickup
* Bridge - 6-Saddle Strings-Through-Body Strat Hardtail with Bent Steel Saddles
* Hardware Finish - Nickel/Chrome
* Tuning Machines - Standard Cast/Sealed
* Pickguard - 4-Ply Aged White Pearloid
* Control Knobs - Vintage Style Black Plastic Jazz Bass®
Offset Series explained: www.youtube.com .
This guitar does not include a case or gigbag.
Sorry, this item is not currently in stock
Click below to popup a larger image