Fender: 0115800302(Item ID: 0115800302)
Sorry, this item is not currently in stockAmerican Special Telecaster in Lake Placid Blue
From the Fender website:
"The American Special series offers solidly crafted, great-sounding instruments designed with enhanced features for players ready to step up to a fine U.S-made Fender guitar. The American Special Telecaster puts U.S-made Fender quality into the hands of players at any level. For the guitarist who wants a combination of timeless Fender style and contemporary features, this guitar delivers traditional Tele design with some extra elements for modern tone and performance, including dual Texas Special pickups and special circuitry, modern neck profile and fingerboard radius, and more. Great sounding, great looking and feeling, and made in the United States."
* Vintage Style Bridge: The American Special Telecaster borrows the stylishly classic bridge from its American Vintage series cousins, with a rock-solid string-through-body design and three brass "barrel" saddles for an extra touch of original-era authenticity.
* Greasebucket™ Tone Circuit: The tone-control electronics in this American Special guitar include Fender’s Greasebucket tone circuit. When dialing down the tone knobs, this circuitry rolls off high end without creating additional emphasis on bass. That keeps the tone from getting muddy, and it helps create sparkling clean tone and great overdriven sounds too.
* Gloss Urethane Finish: The shiny gloss urethane finish on American Special instruments imparts a beautifully glassy sheen and especially vivid color in a highly durable coating that effectively resists the ravages of weather, aging and fading.
* Jumbo Frets: The largest of the fret sizes, jumbo frets are tall and wide, which lets you get a better grip on the strings, enabling more control over them and making bends and vibrato easier. A good choice for players with larger hands and thicker fingers.
* Modern Neck with "C" Profile and Satin Back Finish: American Special guitars feature a modern neck designed for comfort and performance, with a contemporary "C"-shaped profile (the shape of the neck in cross section) and a smooth satin finish. Ideal for those who play with the thumb on the back or side of the neck.
* Texas Special™ Pickups: Single-coil Texas Special pickups are over-wound for big Texas-blues tone with dynamically scorching output. With alnico 5 magnets, enamel-coated magnet wire and staggered pole pieces for balanced output across each string, they sing, scream and everything in between with tight bass, focused midrange and crystalline highs.
* Body Material - Alder
* Neck Material - Maple
* Scale Length - 25.5" (648 mm)
* Fingerboard Material - Rosewood
* Fingerboard Radius - 9.5" (241 mm)
* Number of Frets - 22
* Nut Material - Synthetic Bone
* Nut Width - 1.685" (42.8 mm)
* Position Inlays - White Dots
* Truss Rod - Standard
* Hardware Finish - Chrome
* Tuning Machines - Fender Standard Cast/Sealed
* Pickguard -3-Ply Mint Green
* Control Knobs - Knurled Dome
* Switch Tip - Barrel Style
* Neck Plate - 4-Bolt Standard
* Single "T"-Roller String Tree
* '70s Style Decal
This guitar includes a deluxe Fender gigbag.
Sorry, this item is not currently in stock
Click below to popup a larger image