Fender: 0113062706(Item ID: 0113062706 Serial#: US17037591)
American Professional Telecaster in Black with Maple Fingerboard
From the Fender website:
Fender is guided by one clear, simple directive: make life better for musicians. While the original Telecaster certainly did that (and then some), we weren't content to rest on our laurels. Our team of mad scientists examined every component in near-microscopic detail. If we were able to improve it with a new design or modern materials we did; if it didn't need improvement, we left it alone. When the wood chips and solder fumes settled, what was left was the American Professional Telecaster - everything you need to play your best.
* New Pickups: Developed by pickup master Tim Shaw, the brand-new V-Mod single-coil pickups are engineered using a proprietary blend of alnico magnet types for the neck and middle pickups. Each pickup is voiced specifically for its position, creating high-output tone with vintage warmth and the crisp, clear sound that made Fender a legend.
* New Bridge: The newly redesigned Telecaster bridge sports three compensated brass barrel saddles for the perfect combination of vintage style with modern feel and performance.
* New "Deep C" Neck Profile: Designed for comfort and speed, the new American Professional "Deep C" neck profile sports more substantial shoulders - somewhat between a Modern "C" and "U"-shaped profile. The increased mass and altered geometry creates a more natural feel that's perfect for chord and single-note playing alike.
* Narrow-Tall Frets: Narrow-tall frets are taller and narrower than their medium jumbo cousins, making them especially effective for bending notes and playing chords up the neck with perfect intonation.
* Treble Bleed Circuit: The treble bleed circuit maintains the high end when turning down the volume knob to reduce gain, letting your tone shine through, no matter where the instrument's volume is set."
* Body Material - Alder
* Body Finish - Gloss Polyurethane
* Neck - Maple, Modern "Deep C"
* Neck Finish - Gloss Urethane Front, Satin Urethane Back
* Fingerboard - Maple with 9.5"(241mm) Radius
* Frets - 22, Narrow Tall
* Position Inlays - Black Dot
* Nut (Material/Width) - Bone, 1.685"(42.8mm)
* Tuning Machines - Fender Standard Cast/Sealed Staggered
* Scale Length - 25.5"(648mm)
* Bridge - 3-Saddle, Strings-Through-Body Tele with Compensated Brass Saddles, Six Screw Mounting with Removable Modern "Ashtray" Bridge Cover
* Pickguard - 3-Ply Mint Green
* Pickups - V-Mod Single-Coil Telecaster (Bridge), V-Mod Single-Coil Telecaster (Neck)
* Pickup Switching - 3-Position Blade: Position 1. Bridge Pickup, Position 2. Bridge and Neck Pickups, Position 3. Neck Pickup
* Controls - Master Volume with Treble-Bleed, Master Tone
* Control Knobs - Knurled Flat-Top
* Hardware Finish - Nickel/Chrome
This guitar includes Fender's new Elite molded hardshell featuring TSA latches for increased security.
Click below to popup a larger image