Fender: 0113010705(Item ID: 0113010705 Serial#: US17081251)
American Professional Stratocaster in Olympic White with Rosewood Fingerboard
From the Fender website:
"The best of yesterday and today , the American Professional Stratocaster is the latest form of electric inspiration from Fender. It isn't a re-imagining of the classic design; it's the authentic original model, evolved."
- New Pickups: Developed by pickup master Tim Shaw, the brand-new V-Mod single-coil pickups are engineered using a proprietary blend of alnico magnet types for the neck and middle pickups. Each pickup is voiced specifically for its position, creating high-output tone with vintage warmth and the crisp, clear sound that made Fender a legend.
- New "Deep C" Neck Profile: Designed for comfort and speed, the new American Professional "Deep C" neck profile sports more substantial shoulders - somewhat between a Modern "C" and "U"-shaped profile. The increased mass and altered geometry creates a natural feel that's perfect for chord and single-note playing alike.
- Narrow-Tall Frets: Narrow-tall frets are taller and narrower than their medium jumbo cousins, making them especially effective for bending notes and playing chords up the neck with perfect intonation.
- Pop-In Tremolo Arm: The new pop-in tremolo arm securely stays in position, no matter how hard you play. The arm tension can also be adjusted for a perfectly dialed-in feel that matches any player's preference.
- Treble Bleed Circuit: The treble bleed circuit maintains the high end when turning down the volume knob to reduce gain, letting your tone shine through, no matter where the instrument's volume is set.
• Body Material - Alder
• Body Finish - Gloss Polyurethane
• Neck - Maple, Modern "Deep C"
• Neck Finish - Satin Urethane Finish on Back of Neck with Gloss Urethane Headstock Face
• Fingerboard - Rosewood, 9.5" (241 mm)
• Frets - 22, Narrow Tall
• Position Inlays - White Dot
• Nut (Material/Width) - Bone, 1.685" (42.8 mm)
• Tuning Machines - Fender Standard Cast/Sealed Staggered
• Scale Length - 25.5" (648 mm)
• Bridge - 2-Point Synchronized Tremolo with Bent Steel Saddles and Pop-In Tremolo Arm
• Pickguard - 3-Ply Parchment
• Pickups - V-Mod Single-Coil Strat (Bridge/Middle/Neck)
• Pickup Switching - 5-Position Blade - Position 1. Bridge Pickup, Position 2. Bridge and Middle Pickup, Position 3. Middle Pickup, Position 4. Middle and Neck Pickup, Position 5. Neck Pickup
• Controls - Master Volume with Treble-Bleed, Tone 1. (Neck and Middle Pickups), Tone 2. (Bridge Pickup)
• Control Knobs - Aged White Plastic
• Hardware Finish - Nickel/Chrome
This guitar includes Fender's new Elite molded hardshell featuring TSA latches for increased security.
Click below to popup a larger image