G&l: TRIB M2500 HB(Item ID: TRIB M2500 HB Serial#: 161012939)
5-string Bass Honeyburst Finish over Swamp Ash with M-Series Active Preamp
From the G&L website:
"Leo’s MFD humbuckers have always been the heart of the iconic L-Series. In the all-new M-Series, these powerhouses are voiced to fully exploit a studio-quality 18v preamp system specially designed for them. With an LF442 chip, 100v poly caps, 1% metal film resistors and big, fat signal traces on the mil-spec circuit board, this preamp reveals everything the player and the instrument have to offer. And there’s even more:
• Primary volume and pan controls to explore the full range of sounds available between the two pickups.
• 3-band EQ with peripherally placed, center-detent, reduced-diameter knobs.
For slapping, rolling back some highs and dialing up some lows coupled with a mid-range boost magnifies the intensity that Leo’s humbuckers are famous for. Need more definition for fingerstyle? Just bring up the treble and roll off the bass for a nuanced and detailed sound. Headroom? The new M-Series preamp harnesses the power of those meaty MFD humbuckers without a hint of clipping.
The best tools are simple, intuitive and easy to use, and that’s exactly what you’ll find in the new M-Series package."
Features and Specifications:
* Construction - Bolt-on
* Scale - 34"
* Body Wood - Swamp Ash with Translucent Honeyburst Finish
* Neck Wood - Hard-Rock Maple with Clear Satin Finish
* Fingerboard - Rosewood
* Neck width at Nut - 1 3/4"
* Fingerboard Radius - 12"
* Neck Profile - Medium C
* Frets - 21 Medium Jumbo, Nickel
* Tuning Machines - Traditional Open-Back
* Bridge - Leo Fender-Designed G&L Saddle-Lock™
* Pickups - Two M-spec G&L MFD™ humbucking pickups made in Fullerton, California
* Electronics - G&L M-Spec 18v Preamp with Volume, Pan, and 3-Band Boost/Cut EQ with Center Detents
Click below to popup a larger image