Fender: 0305600505(Item ID: 0305600505)
Sorry, this item is not currently in stockSquier Series Vintage Modified Bass VI (6-String) in Olympic White with Rosewood Fingerboard
From the Fender website:
"Squier brings you the welcome return of a long-vanished Fender classic in the deeply satisfying form of the Vintage Modified Bass VI six-string bass. The original model of 1961-1975 has provided distinctively voiced low end for everyone from the Beatles to the Black Keys, Cream to the Cure, and many others.
The Vintage Modified Bass VI delivers authentically vintage-style look and tone, with a few modern touches such as a comfortable “modern C” neck profile and 9.5” fingerboard radius (the originals were 7.25”), and three custom Jaguar single-coil pickups with notched “claw” shielding rings (reverse-wound/reverse-polarity middle pickup)."
Other features include:
* Classic 30” scale (standard tuning one octave lower than a guitar).
* Maple neck.
* Bound rosewood fingerboard with pearloid block inlays and 21 medium jumbo frets.
* Four two-position slider switches (on/off switch for each pickup and one bass-cut "strangle" tone circuit switch).
* Tortoise shell pickguard.
* Two black plastic control knobs (master volume, master tone).
* Vintage-style six-saddle bridge with non-locking floating vibrato.
Sorry, this item is not currently in stock
Click below to popup a larger image