Fender: 0193610700(Item ID: 0193610700 Serial#: US17082575)
American Professional Series P Bass in 3-Tone Sunburst with Rosewood Fingerboard
From the Fender website:
"The Precision Bass was a truly revolutionary instrument when it was released in 1951. Not only could bassists finally play with perfect intonation, they could be heard along with the rest of the band. From funk to rock, hip-hop to reggae; all of the music that’s enriched our lives began with the thunderous Precision Bass.
Developed by longtime bass pickup master Michael Bump, the brand-new V-Mod split-coil Precision Bass pickup uses a carefully selected blend of alnico magnet types for balanced tone with authentic Fender sonic DNA. The "golden" '63 P Bass neck profile feels just right nestled in your hand, becoming one with you, while the narrow-tall frets provide a familiar playing feel and perfect intonation. Posiflex™ graphite support rods run the length of the neck, adding stability to the neck while resisting warping. The redesigned tuning machines use a fluted shaft, creating the optimum break angle over the nut while keeping the string windings tight for increased sustain and enhanced tuning stability."
Features and Specs:
* Body - Alder
* Finish - Gloss Polyurethane
* Body Shape - Precision Bass®
* Neck Material - Maple
* Neck Finish - Satin Urethane Finish on Back of Neck with Gloss Urethane Headstock Face
* Neck Shape - "1963 C"
* Scale Length - 34" (864 mm)
* Fingerboard - Rosewood
* Fingerboard Radius - 9.5" (241 mm)
* Number of Frets - 20
* Frets Size - Narrow Tall
* String Nut - Bone
* Nut Width - 1.625" (41.3 mm)
* Position Inlays - White Dot
* Pickup Configuration - Split Single-Coil
* Middle Pickup - V-Mod Split Single-Coil
* Controls - Master Volume, Master Tone
* Bridge - 4-Saddle HiMass™ Vintage (String-Through-Body or Top Load)
* Hardware Finish - Nickel/Chrome
* Tuning Machines - Fender Lightweight Vintage-Style Keys with Tapered Shafts
* Pickguard -3-Ply Mint Green
* Control Knobs - Knurled Flat-Top
This guitar includes a deluxe hardshell case.
Click below to popup a larger image