Cordoba: C12 CEDAR(Item ID: C12 CEDAR)
Sorry, this item is not currently in stockClassical with Lattice Braced Solid Cedar Top and Rosewood Back and Sides
From the Cordoba website:
"The C12 features the vintage elegance of a hand-inlaid mother-of-pearl rosette inspired by a 1920s Domingo Esteso design and a beautiful flamed maple wedge on its solid Indian rosewood back. Modern design elements also include a lattice braced top and raised fingerboard for easy playability when accessing upper frets. Other notable features of the C12 include its black and gold tuning machines, ebony fingerboard and adjustable truss rod."
A comparison of the C12 Spruce and Cedar top models can be seen at:www.youtube.com .
* Rosette - Mother of Pearl and Ebony “Esteso” Weave
* Finish - High Gloss Polyurethane
* Neck/Fingerboard - Mahogany /Ebony
* Truss Rod - Yes
* Scale Length - 650mm (25.6")
* Nut Width - 52mm (2.04")
* Fret Marker Inlays - Mother of Pearl at 5, 7, 9
* Nut/Saddle - Bone
* Number of Frets - 12 to Body, 19 Total
* Bracing/Build Lattice Bracing
* Tuning Machines - Cordoba Premium Gold
This guitar includes a hardshell humi-case.
Sorry, this item is not currently in stock
Click below to popup a larger image