Martin, C.F.: OM TRUE NORTH(Item ID: OM TRUE NORTH)
Sorry, this item is not currently in stockCustom OM with Adirondack Spruce Top and Highly Figured Koa Back and Sides with a Stunning "Compass" Inlay on the Back
This gorgeous OM, one of only 50, is not only a beautiful sounding instrument but also a work of art that exhibits the pinnacle of guitar building craftsmanship and aesthetics. The selection of koa for the back and sides and select Adirondack spruce for the soundboard results in a tone that is surprisingly crisp and powerful; yet, the characteristic Martin buttery warmth is there as well. These qualities make the True North quite versatile as a fine solo instrument and as a rich accompaniment to the voice.
Appointments and construction features of the True North include:
* Compass inlay on the back constructed of flamed jarrah, Claro walnut, waterfall bubinga, and Paua pearl.
* Ebony headplate with True North Design inlay in mother-of-pearl.
* Dovetail neck joint and hide glue construction.
* Genuine Mahogany modified low oval neck with high performance taper.
* Abalone with multi-stripe top inlay.
This guitar includes a custom Cedar Creek archtop hardshell which features a unique textured exterior finish with a silver stitched monogram of the Martin logo on the body of the case. The interior is black velvet, and extra protection for the guitar is provided in the form of a monogramed custom black satin/velvet cover to place over the cased instrument.
Sorry, this item is not currently in stock
Click below to popup a larger image