Martin, C.F.: DREADNOUGHT JR(Item ID: DREADNOUGHT JR Serial#: 2001302)
15/16ths Size Dreadnought with Solid Sapele and Spruce and 1.75" Nut
From the Martin website:
"Fashioned for player comfort, clear powerful tone and easy action, the Dreadnought Junior is reduced to approximately 15/16" of the full Martin 14-fret Dreadnought dimension (14 3/4" width at the lower bout) with an expressive 24" scale length. A solid Sitka spruce top features scalloped 1/4" high performance X-bracing with a single asymmetrical tone bar. The back and sides are bookmatched from sapele, and Richlite, an ebony alternative with similar hardness and appearance, is chosen for the fingerboard and bridge. The Dreadnought Junior (aka “D Jr”) comes factory-equipped with Fishman’s Sonitone sound reinforcement system."
Features and Specifications:
* Mortise and Tenon Neck Joint
* Back Material - Sapele
* Top Material - Solid Sapele
* Rosette - Multi-Stripe
* Bracing Pattern - X Brace
* Brace Shape - Scalloped
* Brace Material - Sitka Spruce
* Brace Size - 1/4"
* Neck Material - Select Hardwood
* Neck Shape - High Performance Taper
* Plek - Yes
* Nut Material - White Corian
* Headstock Shape - Solid with Dreadnought Junior Taper
* Headplate Material - Rosewood HPL
* Fingerboard Material - FSC® Certified Richlite
* Scale Length - 24"
* Neck Joins Body at - 14th Fret
* Number of Frets - 20
* Fingerboard Width at Nut - 1 3/4"
* Fingerboard Width at 12th Fret - 2 1/8"
* Fingerboard Inlay Material - White Plastic Dots
* Side Dots - White
* Finish - Hand Rubbed
* Bridge Material - FSC® Certified Richlite
* Bridge Style - Junior Style Belly
* Bridge String Spacing - 2 5/32"
* Saddle - Compensated White Tusq
* Saddle Radius - 16"
* Tuning Machines - Chrome Enclosed Gear
* Recommended Strings - SP Lifespan 92/8 Phosphor Bronze Medium (MSP7200)
* Bridge Pin Material - White Plastic
* Bridge Pin Dots - Black Plastic
* Pickguard - Faux Tortoise
This guitar includes a custom gigbag.
Click below to popup a larger image