Martin, C.F.: D JR E(Item ID: D JR E Serial#: 2091357)
15/16ths Size Dreadnought with Solid Spruce Top and Sapele Back and Sides and Fishman Sonitone Pickup System
From the Martin website:
"Fashioned for player comfort, clear powerful tone and easy action, the D Jr. E is reduced to approximately 15/16" of the full Martin 14-fret Dreadnought dimension (14 3/4" width at the lower bout) with an expressive 24" scale length. A solid Sitka spruce top features scalloped 1/4" high performance X-bracing with a double asymmetrical tone bar. The back and sides are bookmatched from sapele, and Richlite, an ebony alternative with similar hardness and appearance, is chosen for the fingerboard and bridge. The D Jr. E comes factory-equipped with Fishman’s Sonitone sound reinforcement system."
Features and Specifications:
* Mortise and Tenon Neck Joint
* Back Material - Sapele
* Top Material - Solid Sitka Spruce
* Rosette - Multi-Stripe
* Bracing Pattern - X Brace
* Brace Shape - Scalloped
* Brace Material - Sitka Spruce
* Brace Size - 1/4"
* Neck Material - Select Hardwood
* Neck Shape - High Performance Taper
* Plek - Yes
* Nut Material - White Corian
* Headstock Shape - Solid with Dreadnought Junior Taper
* Headplate Material - Rosewood HPL
* Fingerboard Material - FSC® Certified Richlite
* Scale Length - 24''
* Neck Joins Body at - 14th Fret
* Number of Frets - 20
* Fingerboard Width at Nut - 1 3/4''
* Fingerboard Width at 12th Fret - 2 1/8''
* Fingerboard Inlay Material - White Plastic Dots
* Side Dots - White
* Finish - Hand Rubbed
* Bridge Material - FSC® Certified Richlite
* Bridge Style - Junior Style Belly
* Bridge String Spacing - 2 5/32"
* Saddle - Compensated White Tusq
* Saddle Radius - 16"
* Tuning Machines - Chrome Enclosed Gear
* Recommended Strings - SP Lifespan 92/8 Phosphor Bronze Medium (MSP7200)
* Bridge Pin Material - White Plastic
* Bridge Pin Dots - Black Plastic
* Pickguard - Faux Tortoise
* Electronics - Fishman Sonitone
This guitar includes a custom Martin gigbag.
Click below to popup a larger image