Collings: C10 35 CUST(Item ID: C10 35 CUST Serial#: 26211)
C10-35 Custom with Adirondack Spruce Top and Dark Gibson Sunburst Finish
From the Collings website:
"As the newest addition to our acoustic line-up, the C10-35 brings a new voice to one of our favorite body sizes. This limited-production model features specially selected ultra-lightweight tonewoods, non-scalloped Adirondack bracing, a long cutthrough saddle, and other vintage-inspired features for an entirely new C10 experience. Like its big brother, the popular CJ-35 model, the C10-35 produces dry punchy tone with a snarly attack and incredibly even response in a compact and comfortable package."
Some of the other cool standard features of this outstanding instrument include:
* Mahogany back and sides with walnut stain.
* Unbound "Haircut" headstock with ebony peghead overlay with inlaid ivoroid Collings logo
* 15 degree headstock angle.
* African rosewood (Wenge) fingerboard with straight-style bridge.
* Vintage-inspired neck profile with 2 5/16" string spacing.
* 14"-26" compound fingerboard radius.
* 1 3/4" bone nut.
* 24 7/8" scale length,
* Mother of pearl dot fingerboard inlays.
* Ivoroid bridge pins and ebony end pin.
* Tigerstrip pickguard.
* Nickel Waverly tuners with ivoroid buttons.
This guitar includes a deluxe TKL archtop hardshell case.
Click below to popup a larger image