Martin, C.F.: AMERICA 1(Item ID: AMERICA 1 Serial#: 2144639)
Limited Edition Dreadnought with Certified Sustainable American Tone woods
Just in. Review to follow soon.
From the Martin website:
"This limited edition dreadnought is based on Martinís legendary D-18. This guitar features all United States sourced woods, including sycamore back and sides, a cherry neck, black walnut fingerboard, headplate and bridge, as well as an Adirondack spruce top and bracing."
Features and Specifications:
* Construction - Dovetail Neck Joint
* Top Material - Adirondack Spruce
* Rosette - Multi-Stripe
* Bracing Pattern - Forward Shifted X Brace
* Brace Shape - Scalloped
* Brace Material - Adirondack Spruce
* Brace Size - 5/16"
* Back Material - Sycamore
* Back Purfling/Strip - Style 18
* Side Material - Sycamore
* Endpiece - Faux Tortoise
* Binding - Faux Tortoise
* Top Inlay Material - Multi-Stripe
* Neck Material - Certified Cherry
* Neck Shape - Modified Low Oval with High Performance Taper
* Plek - Yes
* Nut Material - Bone
* Headstock Shape - Solid with Square Taper
* Headplate Material - Black Walnut
* Headplate Logo Style - Script Old Style Overlay
* Heelcap - Faux Tortoise
* Fingerboard Material - Black Walnut
* Scale Length - 25.4"
* Fingerboard Width at Nut - 1 3/4"
* Fingerboard Width at 12th Fret - 2 1/8"
* Fingerboard Inlay Material - Corian
* Fingerboard Inlay Style - Old Style 18
* Side Dots - White
* Back and Side Finish - Gloss with Dark Mahogany Stain
* Top Finish - Gloss with Aging toner
* Neck Finish - Gloss with Dark Mahogany Stain
* Bridge Material - Black Walnut
* Bridge Style - Modern Belly - Drop in Saddle
* Bridge String Spacing - 2 5/32"
* Saddle - Compensated Bone with 16" Radius
* Tuning Machines - Nickel Open Gear with Butterbean Knobs
* Bridge Pin Material - Black Plastic
* Pickguard - Faux Tortoise
This guitar includes an archtop hardshell case.
Click below to popup a larger image