Martin, C.F.: 000-17 SMOKE(Item ID: 000-17 SMOKE Serial#: 2063810)
000 14-Fret with Mahogany and Spruce and Black Smoke Finish
From the Martin website:
"A Grand Concert addition to the 17 Series, this model features a beautiful satin black smoke finish with contrasting grained ivoroid binding. Despite its small size, this guitar projects and resonates beautifully. The model is constructed with a Sitka spruce top, mahogany back and sides, and a rosewood fingerboard and bridge."
* Simple Dovetail Neck Joint
* Body Size - 000-12 Fret
* Top - Sitka Spruce with Multi-Striped Rosette
* Top Inlay Material - Black Stripe
* Bracing Pattern - X Brace
* Brace - 5/16" Scalloped Sitka Spruce
* Back and Sides - Mahogany with Grained Ivoroid Binding
* Side Inlay Material - Black Stripe
* Neck Material - Select Hardwood
* Neck Shape - Modified Low Oval with High Performance Taper
* Plek - Yes
* Nut Material - Bone
* Headstock Shape - Solid with Square Taper
* Headplate Material - Ebony
* Headplate Logo Style - Script Authentic 1933 Overlay
* Fingerboard Material - Rosewood with 1955 Style 18 MOP Inlay and Yellow Side Dots
* Scale Length - 24.9"
* Fingerboard Width at Nut/12th Fret - 1 3/4" / 2 1/8"
* Bridge - Rosewood with Modern Straightline Drop in Saddle
* Bridge String Spacing - 2 5/32"
* Saddle - Compensated Bone with 16" Radius
* Tuning Machines - Golden Age Relic Nickel
This guitar includes a hardshell case.
Click below to popup a larger image